Director of Major Gifts & Planned Giving
The Director for Major Gifts and Planned Giving serves in a leadership role, working with senior archdiocesan staff and clergy to execute an ongoing major gifts program, including planned gifts.
The position actively identifies, cultivates, and solicits major and planned giving prospects to ensure a robust leadership donor base exists for ongoing financial support to the Archdiocese of Louisville and its ministries.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
The Director will identify, cultivate, and solicit major and planned giving donors/prospects by:
• Managing relationships with a portfolio of 50-75 donors/prospects
• Periodic communications with known planned giving donors and families of deceased donors
• Developing an appropriate program for appreciation gifts to major/planned donors
The Director collaborates with department, agency, clergy, and parish staffs to:
• Analyze diverse data sources to continually identify new major donor prospects
• Consider appropriate archdiocesan/parish representatives for outreach to new prospects
Persons interested in the position should contact Melody Denson at [email protected]