Online Username and Password Recovery
Membership Renewal Directions
User Name Retrieval
If you are a renewing member of FREML (joined prior to January 1, 2017) your user name is more than likely your professional email.
In order to recover your password go to freml.org and follow these easy steps:
- Scroll to the bottom of the Home Screen
- Click the words that say “Click to Login”
- Once you have been redirected to the Login In page click the words “Lost your Password?”
- On the next page in the open field type in your professional email or the one you use to receive email from FREML
- Once you hit the “Request Password Reset” button you should receive and email that tells you your User Login information.
- The email should also provide you with a link that can be copied and pasted into your browser bar OR you may be able to click on the link directly from the email that was sent to you.
- Use your user name and choose a password to use as a way to get to your FREML member profile.
How to Renew Your FREML Membership
- Login to your membership profile
- On the “Account Status” page (the landing page) under Actions select “renew your subscription”
- On the Upgrade Your Subscription Page select FREML Member
- On the same page select your Payment Method as Credit/Debit Card
- Once selected, fields to input your Card information will appear.
- Click register
- At the completion of the renewal process, you will receive a receipt via email.
Contact Us for Questions
If you have any questions please contact: